Honest tips for the Exam:
- Watching this is mandatory for me: Tensorflow in practice by Laurence Moroney https://lnkd.in/eCjX8GJ
- Go through and review the Tensorflow tutorials on their main website https://lnkd.in/eGQSpTb
- During the exam make sure you MULTI TASK. Start coding on the next problem while other models are busy training
- This is essential especially if you don’t have a GPU: Train heavier tasks such as (image training) with google colab (use gpu) and save the weights. After training, download the weights and load them to your local model for inferencing.
- It’s a good idea to keep saving your model state as checkpoints during training to avoid retraining from scratch.